How to drive your business growth
Do you want more of your favourite clients? Do you want to increase the number of times these clients come back? Do you want to increase the value of each client? Do you want to increase business process effectiveness?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions, the good news is, these factors can help you increase your gross profit margin.
Before you start working on strategies to address the above factors, it’s important to know the numbers of your business in order to discover:
- Who your most profitable clients are
- How many times clients transact or come back
- What value you provide these clients
- What business processes are impacting your bottom line the most
The numbers of your business provide insight into which levers to pull to maximise your gross profit margin.
Modoras Accounting is providing you with the opportunity to attend a practical session to equip you with the knowledge to set the right targets and make changes in your business to increase your gross profit margin.
The session will enable you to:
- Use your P&L to pinpoint who your most profitable clients are
- Calculate your gross and net profit and discover your cost per sale versus overheads and fixed costs
- Understand the power of adjusting rate and volume to increase your gross profit margin
- Set the right targets for your business to increase your gross profit margin
- Measure and manage business growth
Join us to start your journey to increase your gross profit margin. There will also be the opportunity to network with likeminded business owners while enjoying light snacks and refreshments.
Invite a family member, friend and/or colleague and set your sights for success for this financial year. Register today, limited seats remaining!
Tuesday, 29 August 2017
Time: 5:30pm arrival for 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Where: Our place
Level 3, 50-56 Sanders Street
Upper Mount Gravatt