Are you making good use of your Accountant?
Many business owners only see their accountant at tax time or when they need to produce figures for finance applications. But the value your Accountant can deliver stretches far beyond these two small areas. Although we do tax returns and produce figures, our specialties for business owners sit firmly in strategy.
- Management Reporting: The timely and effective monitoring of your business results providing an insight into its performance.
- Cash flow Reporting and Monitoring: Over time we will map trends for an in-depth understanding of the businesses cash flow. Our accountants will deliver insights and therefore prepare your business for both the ups and downs.
- Financial Analysis: With reporting and monitoring comes the analysis of the data. Our accountants will review the financial health of the business and recommend actions where we see there are areas for development.
- Corporate Structuring: Protecting your personal assets from the risks associated with being in business and protecting your business assets from the risks associated with personal lives.
- Bookkeeping / computer processing: Potentially reducing the amount of your tax preparation fees
- Costings of product lines
- Activity based accounting
- Liaising with legal and other professionals for wealth creation, risk management and estate planning
And all of this with the goal to improve your bottom line whilst protecting you, your business and your family. Talk to your Modoras Accountant about improving your bottom line and make this year a year to grow, manage and protect what’s important to you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The information and opinions are of a general nature only and does not take into account the investment objectives; financial situation or particular needs of individual investors and does not constitute specific or personal advice. Any individual making an investment decision should make their own assessment taking into account their own particular circumstances. The information and opinions herein do not constitute any recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any particular investment or product. Modoras Accounting (UMG) Pty Ltd and Modoras Accounting (Gold Coast) recommends that no financial product or financial service be acquired or disposed of or financial strategy adopted without you first obtaining professional personal financial advice suitable and appropriate to your own personal needs, objectives, goals and circumstances. Please note that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Investment and property markets are volatile and time sensitive. Information, forecasts and can change without notice. Modoras Accounting (UMG) Pty. Ltd. And Modoras Accounting (Gold Coast) does not guarantee the accuracy of the information at any particular time. Although care has been exercised in compiling the information contained within, Modoras Accounting (UMG) Pty. Ltd. And Modoras Accounting (Gold Coast) Pty Ltd does not warrant that the articles within are free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. To the extent permissible by law, neither Modoras nor its employees, representatives or agents (including associated and affiliated companies) accept liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of a person acting in reliance of this publication. This article has been prepared by Modoras Accounting (UMG) Pty. Ltd. ABN 81 601 145 215 and Modoras Accounting (Gold Coast) Pty Ltd ABN 62 601 145 199.