Join this year’s Modoras Mother’s Day Facebook competition for a chance to win our Mother’s Day Hamper. In 45 words or less, share your mum’s top saving tips, how that has helped you reach your goals and if you still use them.
This article is published by Modoras Pty Ltd ABN 86 068 034 908
MODORAS | 2019 Mother’s Day Facebook Competition
In 45 words or less, share the story mum’s top saving tips, how that has helped you reach your goals and if you still use them.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Like the Modoras Facebook Page
- Put your comments/answers in the comments of the official post.
- Share the fun with your family and friends.
Terms and Conditions
This competition is being run by Modoras Pty Ltd (The Promoter). The following rules apply to your participation in the Promoter’s Mother’s Day Facebook competition. By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to the following rules.
- This competition is open to residents of Australia only and aged 18 years or over.
- The competition will run between the following days:
Opening: April, 18 April 2019
Closing: 11:59pm AEST Thursday, 9 May 2019
- Employees and Directors of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
- The Promoter and its associated companies reserve the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of Participants.
- To enter, an eligible participant must, during the competition period:
– Visit the Promoter’s official Facebook Page post on 2019 Mother’s Day Facebook Competition
– Tell us in 25 words or less the financial advice your mum gave you when you were younger, if you still follow it and why or why not.
– Share the post.
- One entry per person only. If more than one answer was given, the first one will be considered the entry.
- The winner will receive the following prizes:
– A bottle of Penfolds Cabernet
– A silver celestial reed diffuser
– A black, crystal candle
– Charcoal face cream
– Coffee exfoliating body scrub
– Charcoal soap bar
– Charcoal 15-minute face mask
– $50 Westfield Voucher
- The ‘Mother’s Day Facebook’ Competition is a Game of Skill. The winner will be selected based on the creativity of his/her answer to ‘Tell us in 45 words or less, share your mum’s top saving tips, how they have helped you reach your goals and if you still use them.’
- There will be 1 winner for the post from entries made via the Promoter’s Facebook page.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 3 working days of the competition closing.
B. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
- The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- Judges decision is final.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Note in relation to Facebook: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Westfield. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Modoras Pty Ltd, not Facebook nor Westfield.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This blog has been prepared by Modoras Pty. Ltd. ABN 86 068 034 908 an Australian Financial Services and Credit Licences (Number 233209). The information and opinions contained in this presentation is general information only and is not intended to represent specific personal advice (Accounting, taxation, financial, insurance or credit). No individuals' personal circumstances have been taken into consideration for the preparation of this material. Any individual making any investment or borrowing decisions should make their own assessment taking into account their own particular circumstances. The information and opinions herein do not constitute any recommendation to borrow funds or purchase, sell or hold any particular investment. Modoras Pty Ltd recommends that no financial product or financial service be acquired or disposed of, credit contract entered into or financial strategy adopted without you first obtaining professional personal financial advice suitable and appropriate to your own personal needs, objectives, goals and circumstances. Information, forecasts and opinions contained in this blog may change without notice. Modoras Pty. Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information at any particular time. Although care has been exercised in compiling the information contained within, Modoras Pty. Ltd. does not warrant that the articles within are free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. To the extent permissible by law, neither Modoras Pty. Ltd. nor its employees, representatives or agents (including associated and affiliated companies) accept liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of a person acting in reliance of this publication.
Copyright Modoras 2019. All Rights Reserved.